Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Questions

I have recently received a few questions about paint and paint-related things. And I have been happy to help people with their painting projects (or in the case of a gentleman yesterday, with identifying the antique pint cannisters he bought someplace--they were ceramic paint cans made by the International Paint Company, a company that produces yacht paint, of all things).

So please, bring on the paint questions! We want to help you out.

Also, if you're interested in our new furniture venture, contact me through the VideoPaintGuide. I recently carved and stained this Poplar rectangle to go with the Enchanted Dresser:

I made it to go with the dresser (which as you can see, is now in the Baby Room).

I also carved, stained, painted, and sealed this Fish Switch Plate Cover for the baby's room.

Check out our website at VideoPaintGuide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment