Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brushing Fast With Benjamin Moore's Aura

We recently painted this stucco house in Missoula's slant street neighborhood: 




I was trying to make good time and get the job done, so I found myself brushing out this garage door pretty quickly.

At the paint store earlier in the day, I spent about 15 minutes trying to help a fellow painter use Benjamin Moore's Aura Exterior Paint. She didn't get it (this was my second attempt to help her understand what slight modifications you have to do to effectively use Aura like any other paint).We even showed her our video on how to use it, but she insisted that the paint is no good, that you can't just apply it like you would any other paint.

So, being as we use this paint at every job we do and have never had any trouble applying it, I decided to grab our camera from the car and video a couple minutes of trouble-free brushing. And me showing off.



The paint is Benjamin Moore's Bittersweet Chocolate in Aura Low Lustre.

Check out our website at VideoPaintGuide.com



No comments:

Post a Comment